Accepted file types: PDF or EPS from Adobe® InDesign®, Illustrator®, Photoshop®; CorelDRAW®; or QuarkXPress®.
How to prepare your file:
- Size your layout to your product’s required document/page size.
- For 4 color printing, use CMYK color space.
- Use high-resolution graphics at a minimum of 300 dpi. For best printing quality, we recommend 600 dpi.
- Embed or convert all your fonts to outlines, curves, or paths.
- Remove any crop marks or bounding boxes.
- Export, save, publish or print to a PDF file.
Tips on scanning images: Scan photos at a minimum of 300 dpi and line art at a minimum of 600 dpi. Scan the image at the intended finished size. Scan gradients at a minimum of 300 dpi at 120 lines per inch.
Adding foil to 4 color: To prepare your 4 color with foil file, you’ll need a program that will create a PDF that supports layers. Prepare your artwork file with a separate layer for the foil area. Then use the foil color swatch in the Wes-Tex color palette for Adobe products. Indicate the piece to foil stamp in the additional instructions of the upload process.