Spot Ink & Foil - Envelopes - Spot + Foil
LaserProof Thermography or Flat Printing
- Stationery stocks are 24W unless otherwise noted.
- All prices are based on standard inks and standard 2 ink combinations. Pantones will be entered on the next screen.
- Thermography: 2 - 4 business days
- Flat: 5 - 7 business days
- #10 Envelopes
- Ink 3/8" from left edge, 1/4" all other edges
- Foil 3/8" all edges
- Window Envelope (White #1 Bond)
- Allow 1/2" space between copy and window
- Only one print process per product (thermography or flat)
- Bleeds are not available
- Borders or back flap printing are not available on envelopes
- Foil stamping on overlapping layers of the envelope flap and seams is not recommended.
To Assure The Best Foil Quality:
- Solid areas are limited in size to approximately 3/4" x3/4"
- Rules are available up to 7 1/2" long
- Lines less than one point thick or type sizes smaller than eight point are not recommended
- Some logos with fine details and fonts with fine lines are not suitable